I’ve come to realize that every blogger needs a handy list of fun facts about themselves to tell other people. So here are my 10 fun facts about moi…
- Are you named after anyone? Not that I am aware of?
- When was the last time you cried? A couple of weeks ago while watching Harry Potter – Dumbledore & Dobby die in the space of 2 films!?
- Do you want kids? If so, how many do you want? A lot of people actually think I don’t want kids but I really do! I just don’t want kids yet! I’d like 2, a boy and a girl.
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yeah I think so?
- Do you use sarcasm a lot? I wouldn’t say a lot? Just the normal amount!
- What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their teeth – peoples dental hygiene says a lot about them LOL.
- What colour are your eyes? Hazel
- Favourite smells? Fresh washing, oranges and a really odd one – my dogs feet! There’ just something about them – give your dogs tootsies a sniff and see what I mean!
- What’s your zodiac sign and do you believe in it? I am a Scorpio and as Scorpios are known to be strong willed, passionate, intelligent, jealous, possessive and secretive I would say that I am 4 out of 6 of those traits. So yes I do believe in it.
- Do you have any pets? Duh! Of course! I have 3 dogs, 2 guinea pigs, a hamster and numerous fish!
- Do you have any siblings? Yep, I have 2 younger brothers and a step brother.
- What did you want to be when growing up? It was always my dream to be a vet but as I got older I knew I didn’t have the emotional stability to do that job as a profession.
- Who was your first best friend? My first best friend was a girl called Emma, and she is still one of my best friends to this day 🙂
- How tall are you? I am 5″5
- What is your least favourite thing about yourself? Ergh, I could go on! But if I had to choose one thing it would be my stomach. I’ve always had body issues and they have stemmed from being so conscious about my weight and never having a flat stomach.
- What is your favourite drink? I am happy with a nice warm cup of tea – such a granny!
- How many boyfriends have you had? If we are talking serious boyfriends, then I have had 2. If we are talking dating and generally “seeing people” then 8.
- 3 things that upset you? Cruelty to animals, liars and untidiness
- 3 things that make you happy? There are so many things that make me happy that picking 3 is going to be tough but – my family, my friends and my dogs.
- How is your relationship with your parents? With my mum and my step dad – friggin awesome! I love them! With my dad – it’s non-existent. We haven’t spoken in about 7 years.
- One word that describes you? Passionate.
- Are you a lefty or a righty? Righty!
- Do you consider yourself a good cook? I would say I am pretty good in the kitchen – Adam certainly thinks so! I love cooking!
- What’s your longest relationship so far? The one I am currently in – we have been together for 9 years 🙂
Thanks for reading.