If you’re in two minds about booking your first ever spray tan then read on.
With 7 years of being in the industry under my belt, I pretty much know everything there is to know about the benefits of spray tanning. These are my top five reasons to get tanned:
- You’ll feel good – Once you have left the tanning booth you’ll feel amazing about your skin and your body confidence will be sky high. As simple as it sounds, you will feel great when you look great, so seize the moment and book a spray tan.
- You’ll hide your blemishes – A well applied spray tan can hide light scars and, in some cases, cover up stretch marks. If you apply a little bronzer over the areas that need camouflaging a little more, you’ll be left with perfect sun kissed skin.
- You’ll look slimmer – Most spray tan specialists learn how to apply their products to add contours to the body. That means they can make your arms look leaner and your stomach appear toned. The parts of your body that you like can be enhanced by layering application and the areas that you don’t like can be disguised.
- All year round colour. You can achieve a streak-free tan at any time of the year if you opt for a sunless tanning session. Whatever the weather, if it’s snowing, raining or hailing outside you can look like you’ve just returned from a holiday in the sun.
- It’s safe – The ingredients in spray tanning formulas are non-toxic, which means you can apply them to the skin without worrying about the after effects. You will never have to be concerned about skin cancer or other illnesses that are related to over exposure to the sun.
Thanks for reading.