Other than my first post, I haven’t really gone into much detail about who I am, what I like doing or anything personal. So I found this cool thing on Pinterest called “200 Questions to Get to Know Someone”…obviously I am not going to type out and answer 200 questions and answers so I thought I would select 15 of the questions and answer them truthfully and thoroughly to let the world of blogging get to know me a little better, if you are interested of course 🙂
So, here we go…
- What’s Your Favourite Piece of Clothing You Own/Have Owned? Currently my favourite item of clothing is a very basic, yet on trend, dusty pink distressed hoodie from Primark. This item is perfect for my days off, it is ultra cosey and features long sleeves, which is ideal for these upcoming spring days where it is warm enough to not wear a coat, but a bit too cold to chance just a Tee. I like to team this sweater up with a pair of black skinny jeans and white Adidas Superstars for a super casual style.
- What songs have you completely memorized? OK I don’t know whether to be proud or embarrassed about this one but, during my teen years, I was a HUGE Eminem fan. I had almost all of his albums and a massive crush on the bleach blond, rapping bad-ass back in the day. I think the two tracks I memorized word for word were ‘Without Me’ and ‘Cleanin’ Out My Closest’…cringe! I am also a bit of a Nicki Minaj fan and know all the words to her song ‘Romans Revenge’ which coincidently feautures Eminem! Why didn’t I become a rapper?
- What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without? Hands down, having my hair done. I have my hair done every 6-8 weeks at my favourite salon The Strand, I can’t not have my hair done. Period.
- What’s your claim to fame? My claim to fame is that I took part in a task on the TV Show Big Brother back in 2013 which involved spray tanning two of the housemates until we were told to stop. It was one of the most exciting experiences of my life and something I will always remember.
- If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have? My dream is to become a professional dog walker, carer and groomer. When people say they are mad about dogs, I am actually mad about dogs!
- What website do you visit most often? A mixture of River Island, Missguided and Pinterest.
- What are you absolutely determined to do? Set up and start my own dog walking and day care business.
- What are you addicted to? Nandos Peri-naise. I have it with chips, salad, EVERYTHING!
- What can you not get right, no matter how many times you try? This is going to sound ridiculous but I can NEVER get mashed potato right! It doesn’t matter what I do, I always end up with little lumps in it, it really bugs me!
- What have you created that you are most proud of? My spray tanning business. It is something I have built up over the last few years and now I am in a place where I have my loyal and regular customers. #proudme
- What do you regret not doing or starting when you were younger? My biggest regret is not pushing myself at studying to be a vet, it was my dream as a kid and I let fear and my emotions take over. I also regret never learning to ride a horse!
- In your group of friends, what role do you play? A bit of a mix, sometimes the party go-er and others the quiet home bod.
- Concerts you have attended – Steps, Shane Ward and One Direction- all super cheesy as you can see!
- How tall are you? 5ft 5inches – a nice height I think 🙂
- 10 Places you would like to Visit – New York, Vegas, Maldives, The Bahamas, Ireland, Africa, Mauritius, Italy, Australia and Hawaii.
So there we have it, a little bit about me! I’ve quite enjoyed doing this post so I might do another one like this again soon!
Thanks for reading!